These rubber basins and trays have capacities of between 7 and 30 litres and, due to their high rigidity and strength, can be
used for various tasks depending on the professional’s specialty and needs.
Thanks to a low centre of gravity, structural rigidity and shallow form, these products are very stable once filled. As a result, they are ideal for animal feeders or drinking troughs. They are extremely difficult to tip over; the worst that will happen is that they will move a little.
Their flexibility and extreme resistance to breakage prevent animals being cut on them, so ensuring their safety if they bite or step on them.
The common characteristics of all these basins and trays are:
• A very versatile product for the agricultural and equestrian sector. Can be used as a feeder or drinking trough, for transport and for storage.
• Optimal performance at low temperatures: highly resistant to -60ºC.
• Excellent resistance to impact, by deformation. Greater durability.
• Made with recycled materials. 100% recyclable.
• Very hard and robust components.
• Stackable. Space-saving in storage and transit.
• Easy to clean.