The rubber buckets are ideal for use on the farm or in the stable thanks to their high-strength and ease of cleaning. The range of rubber buckets is made up of models that combine various functions, such as spouts, internal graduation, high strength handles and, on one model, a grip. Professionals especially value their ease of cleaning, even when the material is fully dry.
Their flexibility and extreme resistance to breakage prevent animals being cut on them, so ensuring their safety if they bite or step on them.
The common characteristics of all the rubber buckets are:
• A very versatile product for the professional.
• Optimal performance at low temperatures: highly resistant to -60ºC.
• Excellent resistance to impact, by deformation. Greater durability.
• Made with recycled materials. 100% recyclable.
• Very hard and robust components.
• Stackable. Space-saving in storage and transit.
• Easy to clean.