The “Italiano” model rubber buckets are particularly valued for their stability, compact size and ease of
transport. In addition, their super-sized upper diameter and limited height make these models very versatile and functional buckets. Their flexibility and extreme resistance to breakage prevent animals being cut on them, so ensuring their safety if they bite or step on them. Ideal for use as feeders or drinking troughs.
The common characteristics of the “Italiano” model buckets are:
• Optimal performance at low temperatures: highly resistant to -60ºC.
• Excellent resistance to impact, by deformation. Greater durability.
• Made with recycled materials. 100% recyclable.
• Very hard and robust components.
• Stackable. Space-saving in storage and transit.
• Easy to clean.