These feeders have capacities of between 17 and 60 litres and, thanks to their composition and shape, ensure the animal’s safety at all times. Furthermore, their properties and versatility make them extremely handy and practical products that become essential for any farm or stable.
Their flexibility and extreme resistance to breakage prevent animals being cut on them, so ensuring their safety if they bite or step on them.
The characteristics common to all feeders are:
• Optimal performance at low temperatures: highly resistant to -60ºC.
• Excellent resistance to impact, by deformation. Greater durability.
• Made with recycled materials. 100% recyclable.
• Very hard and robust components.
• Stackable. Space-saving in storage and transit.
• Easy to clean.