There is a wide range of “comunales” rubber bins with models available from between 30 and 120 litres which ensures the best option for every need.
These products are highly weather resistant. Optimal performance and unbeatable durability against extreme temperatures (unalterable up to -60°C), full protection against sunlight and do not alter when the humidity changes.
For all types of rubbish and waste. Ideal for private and communal use.
The common features of these bins are:
· Reinforced with polyamide nylon weave to increase the tensile strength. At 30º C the critical load is 90 MPa, and elongation at break is 45%.
· With reinforced rim for greater resistance.
· Walls are reinforced with ribbing.
• A very practical and versatile product.
• Excellent resistance to cutting and impact. Greater durability.
• Made with recycled materials. 100% recyclable.
• Very hard and robust components.
• Stackable. Space-saving in storage and transit.
• Easy to clean.